New rewards on Rock-Paper-Scissors....

Dear 4Story Community, We are sorry but due to a communication mistake, it was announced that in the gold bars there were 2 runes: Sapphire Dragon Whelp Rune and Titan Rune. This information was wrong and was already fixed in the announcements and we will work so this won't happen again. The 4Story Team
  • no i want somes interesting change on this game :) not a *** like rock papers scissors ;) useless to get +28 weapon on offi, you can do nothing with ;)

edited & censored by Zonga wrong conversation tone

• Heyo,

please remember, to pay attention to a cultivated tone. ;)

Best regards,

4f8b4b-1553953018.png

dc974b-1553953049.png

SuperGameMaster 4Story.de|uk

BoardModerator 4Story.uk|int

EventCrewler 4Story.de

• So it has been almost 2 months and a half since the last crystal change (13th February) and yet we do not have changes although the feedback was forwarded the 15th of February (as Pinky posted), there are many many suggestions posted by many users right here and we are all still ignored. Right now it is impossible to upgrade the equipment above +19 with this current situation without wasting an insane amount of money by paying 99 MS for a greater tinct or just depending on a random moon crystal game to just get 1 Greater tinct every time we reach the 6th stage (which is not easy at all). Pinky The game is dying more than ever, are we actually getting some changes soon? The lack of new content and constant events are making impossible this game to be played. Please, do something.

PD: We would also like to know if Gameforge is not interested in investing time in this game. In addition, an organized meeting between 4story team, Gameforge and some 4story users would be a great idea so they would instantly know what we want...

• Gameforge a besoin d argent , et donc n est pas pret de changer les règles pour que vous puissiez gagner plus facilement de quoi craft votre equipements.N oubliez pas aussi que la caverne des glace reste bizarement fermée aussi sans avoir d informations.Les lots gagner dans cette caverne sont aussi une perte d argent pour gameforge et donc les chose en sont là .Le manque de nouvauter et la non résiliation des cheateur et hackeur et autre joueurs a systême de bug , fait diminuer le nombres de joueurs toute les semaines.Si 4 story devient exclusivement un jeux que pour joueurs a argent , la base de ce jeux perdra la diversiter des joueurs! REAGISSER ET SOYEZ PLUS REACTIF LE STAFF !!!! Bonne journée a tous.

• Pinky I would like to inform you that it is very bad now after these changes. I wrote earlier:

In the movie we can see how easy it is to do gold without a macro.

Currently, players are making thousands of gold on this error using macro. When you buy full bags of crystals and leave the character for the night to click constantly in one place you will earn hundreds of gold. They farm in this way gold. This movie shows how easy it is to check if a player is using a macro. When I invite a player, a window with an invitation pops up, he automatically accepts it (with macro), the same is when I call him.

What is the consequence? Golds lose their importance and the market breaks down. The phenomenon is becoming more and more popular and it must be reduced before the market collapses.

• in tr server +19 cp 48 items was 300-350 gold and that can be easy to find one way or another by the new players.

Now after the crystal update the same +19 cp 48 is now for 1750 gold 😂😂.

Also in Ro the regular tincture was for 2g max now its 20 gold LOL!!!

100% sere potions was 1-2 gold, now it's 10-20 too xD 😂😂😂

And so on........

Those changes make alot of players leave the game with no return. Soon 4story will close the servers for sure and all those players will have nothing to lose, all of them will move to private servers.

So it's better for Gameforge to save their players and money and not destroy its own business. :)

• i was attentioned zemi want to remove these, but i dont know when , one gm from ro tell my guild mate rock paper scissors will be shut off soon

• Wie wärs damit Kackhaufen (Pendatrons Mantel) in Tebekut, Markut und Keter zu deaktivieren, so kann man wenigstens Spass haben mit den Makrofarmer...

English: I'm tired, put it in Google translate if u care

edited by Zonga

→ Reference in the PN

• Hello,

Currently we have no information on whether there will be any changes in this sense.

If this is the case, you will be informed with certainty.

Best regards,

4f8b4b-1553953018.png

dc974b-1553953049.png

SuperGameMaster 4Story.de|uk

BoardModerator 4Story.uk|int

EventCrewler 4Story.de

• Shut them down , the server is going emty , peoples are farming it with macro 24/7 gm doing nothing ... A +18/48 reacht 1500g , i wonder if a new player will have a chance to do something and + rate is very low there shoudt be an insurence for spenders to reach 100% +18 any item .

• Se non hanno ancora risolto il problema delle caverne, pensi che risolveranno anche questo problema? La funzione ora è questa: pagare, "forse" risolverà il problema, se non paghi non faranno nulla! xDDD

edited by Zonga

→ Reference in the PN

Si può competere con l'intelligenza,mai con la stupidità. L'INTELLIGENZA ascolta,capisce e anche se non condivide,accetta... La STUPIDITA' dimena nel ''EGO'',pretende ragione e non guarda oltre a ciò che vede la sua convinzione.

• Shut them down , the server is going emty , peoples are farming it with macro 24/7 gm doing nothing ... A +18/48 reacht 1500g , i wonder if a new player will have a chance to do something and + rate is very low there shoudt be an insurence for spenders to reach 100% +18 any item .

I agree with ensuring a +18, especially for new players, but not 100%, which is 75%? so that it is not all free and you have to work a little, if we are not in the same only with things +18

• Until now and even with this change,it looks like gameforge ecourages players that are braking the rules by using macro at rock/paper/scissors.

In 4 months the romanian server lost 60-70% of the players.

We had in DaRk guild about 36 daily active players ,now there are six and it's the same thing with every guild.

• l écart de stuff et d évent( affinage ,prix des items boutique ....) entre chaque server de différent pays est bien trop élever pour que certains server étranger puissent encore réster dans le jeux , on le vois déjas avec la migration des joueurs et la vente de compte en (euro) dans pas mal de pays .Les erreurs De GF sont évidentent mais , le mal est déjas fait , la modification du jeux piere feuilles ciseaux n y changera rien si une modification profonde du jeux n est pas faite.L esprit financier domine trop sur le jeux, le déséquilibre est trop grande.

• yep they should change these, otherwise everyone is gonna stop playing, on RO server some people even have 100k golds from these, not fair at all for those who dont want to leave their game on 24/7 with macros, or for the begginers, or for those who dont use macros at all, unfair game, play some other games guys, this one is over

Imagine similarÄ  Imagine similarÄ

• That's so sad how people are jealous, and coz of that they changed it ROFL

Unfortunate, ppl can't get those golds so they keep reporting or spamming the ppl who are making golds just coz of jealousy hihi

Hope every1 who recorded is proud of what he made, but it wont change anything about the pricing on the server where they're playing, coz it's too late, ppl made so many golds, so it doesn't matter if it's patch XD

Now gl hf, with the high prices, and no way to make money hihi

Cash to win.