Changes in the 4Story.UK Team

Dear Iberians! Please pay attention and be careful with phishing tries. If you didn't request a new password and you received an e-mail, don't click in any image or link!! If you have doubts please contact support before clicking anywhere! Your 4story Team
  • Dear players,

we will announce it here, if there are any changes in the UK Game- and Forumteam so that you are always up to date!

And we already have some announcements to make:

Tarodis was promoted to Game Admin, while Zonga was promoted to Super Gamer Master!

Congratulations to you two, and thanks for being part of an awesome team! <3

• Dear Iberians,

she was here for more than 8 years to support the game, help any player as best she could and trained several new team members as a Game Admin of this amazing little team..

And now we have to Announce that unfortunately, Nelly has left the team.

We thank her for all her efforts, all the time, love inspiration aswell as dedication she gave to this Community and wish her all the best for her future life!

But that's not all..

We have to announce that unfortunately our SGM Ranelle has left our team too.

Thanks for your work and we wish you all the best!

• Dear Iberians,

this little thing called "RL" is feared by many and has now claimed Lya.

We thank her for her work here and wish her the very best for her future!

• Dear Iberians,

The General of the Regiment announces that Zonga has taken on the rank of Board Moderator in addition to his previous activities.

Congratulations & have fun with the new tasks!

Best regards,

your 4Story.uk Team

• Dear Iberians,

The General of the Regiment announces that Arzen & Dzedye have begun their service as Trial Game Master.

We wish a lot of fun and success with the new tasks.

Best regards,

your 4Story.uk Team

• Dear Iberians,

I'm glad to announce that Arzen has passed his TGM training and got now promoted to Game Master.

Congratulations and enjoy!

Best regards,

Your 4Story.Uk Team

• Dear Iberians,

DzeDye has unfortunately left our team recently. We thank him for his work as Trial Game Master and wish him all the best!

Best regards,

Your 4Story.Uk Team

• Dear Iberians,

the General of the Regiment announces that Quokka and Nuika just joined our team as new Trial Game Master.

We wish a lot of fun and success with your new tasks!

Best regards,

your 4Story.uk Team

• Dear Iberians,

Nuika has unfortunately left our team recently. We thank her for her work as Trial Game Master and wish her all the best!

Best regards,

your 4Story.Uk Team

• Dear Iberians,

Quokka has unfortunately left our team recently. We thank him for his work as Trial Game Master and wish him all the best!

Best regards,

your 4Story.Uk Team

• Dear Iberians,

Zonga has unfortunately left our team recently. We thank him for his work as Super Game Master and Moderator and wish him all the best!

Best regards,

your 4Story.Uk Team

• Dear Iberians

We are happy to announce that Quickii joined our team as Moderator.

Best regards,

Your 4Story.uk Team

Board Admin IT - UK 50402555-1147865428716028-6383669909917794304-n.jpg Meoww =^_^=

kefrejfewf.jpg

4Story is a game. Stay in the rules and observe fair play.

• Dear Iberians,

after many years in our lovely team MSindy will leave his position as Game Master.

He can now call himself Super Game Master.

Congratulations and enjoy your new tasks!

Best regards,

Your 4Story.Uk Team

• Dear Iberians,

Now we have to Announce that unfortunately, Tarodis has left the team.

We thank him for all the efforts, all the time, we wish him all the best for the future life!

And thank you for 3 years in 4Story.uk

Best regards,

Your 4Story.Uk Team

• Dear Players,

New opportunities have opened up in my private life that i would like to take advantage of.

So i decided to leave the english team, because i don't have enough time anymore to take care of several communities.

I thank all players for the past months and wish you the best. See you!

Best regards,

Noel

NoelNeu.png

EM.png

• Dear Iberians

We are happy to announce that Uranos joined our team as GameAdmin for the next time and Vayu joined our team as SuperGameMaster.

Best regards,

Your 4Story.uk Team