Problem in website

Dear Iberians! Please pay attention and be careful with phishing tries. If you didn't request a new password and you received an e-mail, don't click in any image or link!! If you have doubts please contact support before clicking anywhere! Your 4story Team
  • the game atm gives an error (a system error has occured. Please try again in a few minutes.)

You also told is to change email and/or password cuz of the situation but the website not allowing you to log in with more than 1 account (and it's not only me having this problem 3 more of my friends have it)

So until the time you help us change the password or fix this problem you ( Gameforge) are taking full responsibility for what happen to the accounts???

Or what is the solution??

Someone answe this situation can get a lot of problems to the company.

• the game atm gives an error (a system error has occured. Please try again in a few minutes.)

this is happening now so what is this problem ???? are you making another maintenance or what ???

• it also gives an error which is called “Error 229” when you try to claim your friendship rewards, this has been like this for about a month. I know that I and many other people have sent tickets about it and the only respond was that the team was informed on this. If we can get any update about this issue it would be great and, I think, would help many people considering that the problem lasts more than a month.

Thanks for your kind attention,

Beetor

• ye mate i know i'm talking about website now we can't change the passwords for all our accounts !!

is that mean every player should have 1 account or what ? .

if this thread got no respond from gm or game admins that means they don't care about us and they lie when they said (((((We treat data protection very seriously))))) .

and our accounts is not safe and they are ok with it :) .

• For the issue with the "multiple accounts" on the website, try to use another browser or a VPN.

it also gives an error which is called “Error 229” when you try to claim your friendship rewards, this has been like this for about a month. I know that I and many other people have sent tickets about it and the only respond was that the team was informed on this. If we can get any update about this issue it would be great and, I think, would help many people considering that the problem lasts more than a month.

Where does the 229 error appear, after a client crash or on the website? (I don't play here so I don't know the friend rewards)

• For the issue with the "multiple accounts" on the website, try to use another browser or a VPN.

it also gives an error which is called “Error 229” when you try to claim your friendship rewards, this has been like this for about a month. I know that I and many other people have sent tickets about it and the only respond was that the team was informed on this. If we can get any update about this issue it would be great and, I think, would help many people considering that the problem lasts more than a month.

Where does the 229 error appear, after a client crash or on the website? (I don't play here so I don't know the friend rewards)

yikes this isnt p4story u cant use on offi vpn ;) and we all know they arent able to make any changes in this game when they tried to make something they fucked so many things xd

• yikes this isnt p4story u cant use on offi vpn ;)

Oh you think that?, so why can I use VPNs and VM without a problem? c(=

As i know from earlier no sense to argue with u cuz u will say same shits all the time maybe just READ RULES?

The rules won't hold anyone, you should know that very good Pizza. I remember you violated a lot all time ;P Bye bye.

As i know from earlier no sense to argue with u cuz u will say same shits all the time maybe just READ RULES?

The rules won't hold anyone, you should know that very good Pizza. I remember you violated a lot all time ;P Bye bye.

Yikes ur much more retarded then we everyone thought ye i got about 10+ perma bans but who cares right? Got banned doesnt mean u dont know rules

Yikes ur much more retarded then we everyone thought ye i got about 10+ perma bans but who cares right? Got banned doesnt mean u dont know rules

You shouldn't doubt anyones intelligence with that bad attitude. And actually it does, do you think someone banned you because hes allergic to pizza?, what is wrong with you

• Oh you think that?, so why can I use VPNs and VM without a problem? c(=

You shouldn't doubt anyones intelligence with that bad attitude. And actually it does, do you think someone banned you because hes allergic to pizza?, what is wrong with you

Could u use atleast i do really mean ATLEAST 1 time ur brain? Where did i say it wasnt bcs of hacks lol? Cmon exa i hope u wont delete it like all time

• As i know from earlier no sense to argue with u cuz u will say same shits all the time maybe just READ RULES?

Could u use atleast i do really mean ATLEAST 1 time ur brain? Where did i say it wasnt bcs of hacks lol? Cmon exa i hope u wont delete it like all time

Please don't tag/reply me, if you can only insult like a grade schooler. Actually none of my posts includes the word "hack(s)", I have no idea where you read that.

And I delete my posts because I don't want to get notifications of people which think they are worth the time, you are nothing for me. Good bye.

• Just read ur post once again and maybe ur low iq will understand it

• Don't avoid the question of my last post. Either you answer or you failed (again).

You literally wrote "Where did i say it wasnt bcs of hacks lol? Cmon exa i hope u wont delete it like all time". So here again for you: Where did I wrote anything about hacks? I know you wouldn't be able to do something like that anyway. Dude, if you can't understand these easy lines then how should you do anything complex like that? You can write me a pn if you have an answer, otherwise good bye & hope a mod closes this stupid thread. I don't want notifications of childish flamers who think they are somehow important.

• Oh you think that?, so why can I use VPNs and VM without a problem? c(=

I dont really need to argue with u again cuz ive won all argues with u just read this untill u will understand it good job maybe in 1 year u will be able to understand it

• DemoTrix need help for this bug eror and we need help but you com here But you want to fight with in this bug Eror and the subject is skipping the bug eror is all focused on the subject this eror we need help