AC and CS

Dear Iberians! Please pay attention and be careful with phishing tries. If you didn't request a new password and you received an e-mail, don't click in any image or link!! If you have doubts please contact support before clicking anywhere! Your 4story Team
  • the instant max lvl in AC and CS, is it possible delete that?... not 1 positive element for gameplay comes from that.

People don't have a meaning to lvl, and people making a low lvl char on low guarded server to test their hacks and bugs in ac... like we have a lvl 80 who is untouchable and kills 2 to 3 lvl 140 easy ... hard to proof, so only real solution is remove instant lvl 140 in ac and cs, (same kinda sollotion you did with remove MC out marduk ) if you can't stop the hacking/ bugging, remove the rewards to hack/bug

gets kinda annoying, that it seems to be impossible to have a bug/hack free game, while the hackshield prevents my computer almost to work properly

"Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres,

horum omnium fortissimi sunt Belgae"

Julius Caesar

• and people making a low lvl char on low guarded server to test their hacks and bugs in ac

if you see anybody who uses hacks, please make a video and report this player! if you cannot make a video of it you can also report this player by telling us the nickname! (video is much better because we need a proof)

like we have a lvl 80 who is untouchable and kills 2 to 3 lvl 140 easy

and exactly that's the reason why we have this feature.. Otherwise low level players wouldn't participate in AC and CS because they don't have any possibility to kill a 140 player with level 80.

remove instant lvl 140 in ac and cs

as far as I know it isn't level 140 but level 100

Nethertheless CM got the suggestion to discuss.

Would be also great if there're more than only two opinions (yours and mine) about this topic ;) We're in a discussion section

• and exactly that's the reason why we have this feature.. Otherwise low level players wouldn't participate in AC and CS because they don't have any possibility to kill a 140 player with level 80.

omg imagen players need to level (play) .... what game is this????

make a new char, stand 24/7 keter or markut... in ac show your 'skills' ... back to stand boring afk in markut /keter.... nice game.... those players are lvl 80 for months!!!! should ring a bell

so what exactly is the reward to lvl till lvl 140? why would players lvl (play) if they get max lvl reward in wars anyway,

reward the max lvl more, why you made max lvl 140 anyway, put in trazillion quests/reps, with 0 reward in the end.

that is the whole point of a game, low lvl players need to lvl to gain the same access as high lvl players.. logical

Julius Caesar

Edited once, last by Draeck ().

• back in the day levelling was a thing in this game, you know when people actually played the server and had friends to level with or maybe meet people in the game.
    What you are asking is to take away the possibility of maybe the very few people that may still play this that hasn't got the motivation (and why would they) to level to level up all the way to 140.

I would actually be happy if I was you, that people that dont have to go through all the grueling task of levelling up and able to give a bit of competition in some wars AC / CS to be honest buddy, Don't get me wrong, I do actually agree with you, people should earn this and have to go through the levelling and have to unlock their skills as they level up! that's generally the idea of all games, that self accomplishment, but this way at least you get a fight instead of being bored and keter/markut sitting :)

P.S.
    I may actually give the game a go again, just for the nostalgia of it, lets hope they have actually made it a game you can actually play from downloding! and clicking play button.. god forbid, without having to mess around with swapping .DLL files and disabling your antivirus to let the hackshield run.. etc like the headache we had previously.. (somehow I doubt it's changed though)

• Seems I cannot edit my own post even...

Having gone into the game and seeing 1 person stood their on Lapiris and none on the other server forget the name (both factions that is) I decided not to bother. nothing else left to say really. I wont bother login in again until they merge our 2 peoples accounts thats left to another server, and then I may give the game 1 more chance.

Take care all o/

P.s you guys should have listened to Draeck sooner!

• Heya,

First I would like to thank you for your feedback.

We know that there is little population on both servers.

However, there is still a handful of players who are joining us daily by actively participating.

This doesn't let us as the support team give up.

We don't have the future of our servers. But if something should change, you will be informed.

Best regards,

• hey Zonga

I will try again at a more sociable time, I know there was very few people on this server to begin with, I wasn't expecting a miracle.
    I think i was just holding out hope I would run into at least 1 person to have a few duels or something with as I'm completely out of practice haha :)

Also I didn't see Expos shop in derion... that's when I thought something must be seriously wrong here :o :p

in terms of the thread topic, I still stand by the fact that instant levelling is probably best for this server as it stands, the levelling in this game is long winded, very grindy and unapealling to new players on a very quiet server.
    Unless it was like it was back some years ago, when you had friends and other people/ groups to level up with, or at least people to talk to in chat. Having the instant level feature in my opinion brings a little life to wars i guess and makes it possible for all to compete on a semi-even playing field :)

If people are abusing this feature for bugs, then removing it wouldn't make any difference would it? :/ maybe easier to prove they are hacking i guess...
    But if someone want's to test out hacks they will do this no matter what the character level is.
    The problem lays with the low gaurded server as you rightly said Draeck.

Edited 2 times, last by Zoello ().

• But if someone want's to test out hacks they will do this no matter what the character level is.

if one wants to "test" hacks its no hassle to make a new account gets instant max lvl in wars, if you get cought, no problem make a new low lvl account instant max lvl in wars.. if you would need to lvl to max lvl and put alot effort for it you would not dare so fast to trow hacks around with the risk of getting banned and losing your max lvl geared account i guess... just my opinion

Julius Caesar

• I am sad how ever all that gold I have is of no use now.

you can send it to me ^^:D

Julius Caesar

• i always help newbees or friends to help out, but even me get out of stock at times :D

Julius Caesar

• yeah my stuff is there also XD. so i'm there :D

Julius Caesar

• I just remembered that all my stuff is on the original server and not the new server. where does everyone play at?

We're all back to UK Lapiris and will probably start fresh on the new server, hoping to see at least a few more players online haha

UK Lapiris: ******

UK Kalinor: ******

GER: *****