Bugs

Dear Iberians! Please pay attention and be careful with phishing tries. If you didn't request a new password and you received an e-mail, don't click in any image or link!! If you have doubts please contact support before clicking anywhere! Your 4story Team
  • Hi!

Can you do something with these bugs?

In daily way everybody HP is full on the screen but actually they are dead....

Harmoni bugged, you have to exit...

• what?

"Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres,

horum omnium fortissimi sunt Belgae"

Julius Caesar

• Hello,

could you please add a screenshot of the bug and explain it in detail? (What exactly happens/ when does the issue occur/ is it limited to certain characters or areas? ect.)

That would be great! <3

• I would like to see if you could fix it if you werent able to fix bugs with sit - B for like 4 years?

This bug is about that you cant see that guy in your group is lossing HP or mana. So its kinda cancer for priest its so hard to support if you arent using any program to speak.

• not sure it is a bug, its a fact that some hit for 10k + so your team members die in 2sec, hard to see health go down in that time and support??

Julius Caesar

• Yes, I'm a priest so.... and i started to play in 2010. I can make difference between bug and high damage.

The problem is i can't protect my team because i can't see if somebody lossing HP or Mana.

Screenshoot? Thats hard.... the image shows you nothing. And during a fight i can't ask the enemy "pls stop i want to make a photo" and i can't see when my teamates die...

• Screenshoot? Thats hard.... the image shows you nothing. And during a fight i can't ask the enemy "pls stop i want to make a photo" and i can't see when my teamates die...

But maybe a video is possible and could help to report that with as much information as possible.

• the screenshot from the german server is very useful on UK forum. i never saw this kinda of bug on UK

Julius Caesar

• can i ask for the bugs in bg?

and the bugs (rumbark + s-6 and eye) bugs this

Is there a ban on it? Everyone has used it I want a clear answer if someone uses these bugs in skills in bg he take the ban?

if i send video to gm the players take ban ?or no if no can i ues the bugs it or in uk ues in bg?

And how do they do that bugs ? And all ues this bugs now and we loes in all the bg

• Hello,
    We give no information about our procedures.

However, if you observe negative abnormalities from other players and they violate the rules for you, you are welcome to contact us via the ticketing system.

Besides, this is the wrong place for your problem. You are welcome to contact us IRC or in the ticket system for something like that.

Best regards,

• We just want to hear from you 1-2 tell me

1- Yes they will delete the players who use the bugs Whether

or

2-not he will play with these bugs

• We just want to hear from you 1-2 tell me

1- Yes they will delete the players who use the bugs Whether

or

2-not he will play with these bugs

Hi,

as I already said:

"We give no information about our procedures.

However, if you observe negative abnormalities from other players and they violate the rules for you, you are welcome to contact us via the ticketing system.

Besides, this is the wrong place for your problem. You are welcome to contact us IRC or in the ticket system for something like that."

Best regards,

• Many communicate with you you have to many ticketing for this bugs via this topic and the answer was one

It was handled

The next day we see the same person using the same bugs