Counting Game

Dear Iberians! Please pay attention and be careful with phishing tries. If you didn't request a new password and you received an e-mail, don't click in any image or link!! If you have doubts please contact support before clicking anywhere! Your 4story Team
  • Hi 4Story Players,

I know that most of us(players) complain about bugs and errors and i thought that how can we turn this situation to a funny thing. Because it’s obvious that these bugs are not gonna be fixed in a short term. After a while i decided to create a counting game. Here’s game details: All participants who wants to join is gonna write a bug or an error and after that define that bug or error by one sentence, not more than one and also it’s forbidden to criticize authorized members of game (mods or something like mods). When a participant wrote a bug or an error it can’t write again till another participant wrote. Let’s play and see how many bugs or errors we can count.

Let me give an example to make things clear;

1-)Ice Cave Bug: You cannot enter the ice cave even u bought a key.

• 3) Warrior and assa together eye bug: if you have both assa and warrior in your team you can only get sense from either of them, the other one is bugged.