Invocador

Dear Iberians! Please pay attention and be careful with phishing tries. If you didn't request a new password and you received an e-mail, don't click in any image or link!! If you have doubts please contact support before clicking anywhere! Your 4story Team
  • [ING]

Hi, im here just to ask all of you what's your idea of the current place where invoc currently sits. In the begining of this game , i used to love invoc ... i would just roam for hours just lookin' for new beasts to catch and have by my side , but nowadays i rarely see invocs and i kinda know why . but i would love to know your opinions and ideas about what should happen to him . Thanks.

Best Regards ,

PLopes.

[PT]

Boas , eu ainda não percebi muito bem como funciona o novo forum(daí ter escrito em inglês também) acabei de logar agora e só queria mesmo saber a vossa sobre o estado do invoc hoje em dia , e o que fariam para alterar o que acham que ta mal e se não acham que ta nada mal o que acham que ta bem e porque . Obrigado

Cumprimentos,

PLopes.

• you just suck bro

evo is the hardest to master class in this game, btw its outdated and full of bugs

if they manage to fix those bugs it might be a playable class again

• you just suck bro

evo is the hardest to master class in this game, btw its outdated and full of bugs

if they manage to fix those bugs it might be a playable class again

I don't play invoc . i just want to know what you guys thing about this . I used to playyears ago . haven't played in like 3/4 years . so yea...grow up pls

• Olá a todos,

Venho novamente pedir que utilizem o Português na seção PT do fórum, é por isso que existe uma seção para cada língua e uma zona internacional.

Obrigado