New Rules Discussion/Feedback

Dear Iberians! Please pay attention and be careful with phishing tries. If you didn't request a new password and you received an e-mail, don't click in any image or link!! If you have doubts please contact support before clicking anywhere! Your 4story Team
  • As you can see we got some international rules.

These rules are the same for every different 4Story community.

Feel free to use this thread if you have questions or if you miss anything.

Please always write your questions in english, so that everybody can understand and a team member can answer asap.

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Keep in mind that we still have rules for our forum, so please stick to the topic and avoid insults, foul language and spam.

• Nossa opinião não importa! Essas "novas regras" são as mesmas que já existiam. continuará perseguindo e banindo aqueles que desejam ter uma melhor experiência de jogo, enquanto outros abusam de bugs e programas Proxys, mesmo tendo uma boa conexão, não listarei os servidores, porque todo mundo está cansado de ver e ler as reclamações citadas aqui. Na verdade, você é responsável pelo final deste jogo, porque você não ouve a comunidade e nada de bom é feito por ANOS. Eu espero que você esteja feliz.

• Nossa opinião não importa! Essas "novas regras" são as mesmas que já existiam. continuará perseguindo e banindo aqueles que desejam ter uma melhor experiência de jogo, enquanto outros abusam de bugs e programas Proxys, mesmo tendo uma boa conexão, não listarei os servidores, porque todo mundo está cansado de ver e ler as reclamações citadas aqui. Na verdade, você é responsável pelo final deste jogo, porque você não ouve a comunidade e nada de bom é feito por ANOS. Eu espero que você esteja feliz.

hey :)

Would be great to have your post in english so that everybody (also me) can understand and answer.

Best regards

• why are u saying that these are some "new" rules when its so obvious that these are the rules we had before, it s gonna be like 6 months ago, when the servers had anyway the same rules, but just some of the gm's were applying them, i think you re trying to lose players step by step with every update and every thing u do, it becomes worse and worse and u never listen to what community says.

see you when czechs are gonna bug 24/7 and use programs 24/7, and then u can tell me that these rules are applied for all servers. cya

• Someone from the Gameforge company should get on here and read all the feedback forums himself.

They need to tell us if they CARE. We already know they don't.

I think we don't have a communication line to the people that are responsible to the future of this game.

The company is working against us, every time and worse. They want us to play on privates. We clearly see the difference between these two.

Please close the official server or give us SOMETHING so we can see that you didn't abandon this game.

If you abandon this game, we will too. We are not your sheep.

C1HQoMJ.png

- Yes

• the truth being said.

And by SOMETHING we mean changes (not words) that will change the game to the best and also will bring a revive to 4Story Official. You dont even update the game, you dont even follow the Rules you made and many more YOU already know:)

#Make4StoryGreatAgain <3

• Really now,you need a 2 minutes video for what? To check if someone is bugging or not following the rules? Like 20 seconds were not enough to understand it? You need a whole montage to see if someone is cheating , thats so sad.

• why are u saying that these are some "new" rules when its so obvious that these are the rules we had before, it s gonna be like 6 months ago, when the servers had anyway the same rules, but just some of the gm's were applying them, i think you re trying to lose players step by step with every update and every thing u do, it becomes worse and worse and u never listen to what community says.

see you when czechs are gonna bug 24/7 and use programs 24/7, and then u can tell me that these rules are applied for all servers. cya

Heyo!

Thanks for your feedback.

You're correct that at the first view the rules are mostly the same but the "new" thing of these rules isn't only that there are some little changes, it's that all community teams will handle things the same. So even if they had the same rules, it could happen that different communities gave different punishments etc.

That has an end with these "new" rules starting 1st september.

They DO care about the game and the players. Even if it takes some time to react of your and also our feedback.

One example for that are these new rules and requirements that are valid for every different community. Most of you and also most of the team members had that wish since monthes and see.. we got it!

But please also stick to the topic.. this thread is about the rules and nothing else :)

Really now,you need a 2 minutes video for what? To check if someone is bugging or not following the rules? Like 20 seconds were not enough to understand it? You need a whole montage to see if someone is cheating , thats so sad.

Yes, we need clear evidences. And also yes, we tried to give you a period of time to show that we need more than just a view of a single moment. That's important for the "afk"-cases as an example. If you're not able to do a 2 minutes video but the reason for your report is clear, you can surely report that at any time! You just shouldn't send a video with only a few seconds on it.. we cannot use that as evidence.

• Sad because u can see in the rules "6. events" can not be applied to us, server FR knowing that the last event we had was in 2016 and the reward was a mount 7 days LOL (just for us)

Question : "4. Exploiting bugs"

Is abb mount considered like a BUG ??

!!!   HEROES NEVER DIE !!!!Résultat de recherche d'images pour

• ye, in these rules u say that abb is bannable, why is that ? u know the meaning of abb ? and about the events, ro server didnt have any nice events since like.. 2012 xD, these events that you re trying to do now and give us some useless cupons as rewards.. are so bad, events to farm.. wow, very creative, try something new maybe?

• Sad because u can see in the rules "6. events" can not be applied to us, server FR knowing that the last event we had was in 2016 and the reward was a mount 7 days LOL (just for us)

that still depends on every single team if, what and how often events will take place.

Question : "4. Exploiting bugs"

Is abb mount considered like a BUG ??

ABB is a Bug (as the name already says) and Bugusing is not allowed.

But we won‘t tell you what kind of punishment a player‘ll get for using and exploiting a bug because this is an internal information and always depends on what exactly was done.

By the way... shouldn‘t be very interesting because I hope you all are interested in NOT being banned, so I‘m sure all will stick to these rules ;)

• ye, in these rules u say that abb is bannable, why is that ? u know the meaning of abb ? and about the events, ro server didnt have any nice events since like.. 2012 xD, these events that you re trying to do now and give us some useless cupons as rewards.. are so bad, events to farm.. wow, very creative, try something new maybe?

and again..

Events doesn‘t have anything to do with the topic of that thread..

But if you have some nice ideas you can poke me whenever you want! Especially for RO

Just write a PM or Mail to me ;)

• Like Presidant said, idk why abb is bannable knowing that it's "somehow" a part of the game and EVERY players are used to play with that and never get reported for that, so if abb is BANNABLE and mount abb is BANNABLE aswell, how do u want us to attack in BG or any kind of mod?? like this :

?????????????????????

• It's great that you've finally created the same rules for all servers! :)

I hope this also applies to penalties in every community.

According to the new rules, the situation presented in the film:

is it not allowed and will be punished?

In the new regulations it is written "Players who take advantage of a bug are risking an account ban." Do you think this is a bug now? Or not?

I ask because a few months ago, when I send a ticket with this error I have from different communities different answers, sometimes ticket were accepted, sometimes not. It depended on which country the player was from and which team considered the ticket. It always annoyed me that one country punished for it and another did not. How will it be now ? :)

Thanks for creating this topic :thumbup:

• ..... nobody will care about that rules to be honest. And if you gonna ban everybody who is walking while he Dodges (what is a bug according to you) for example you can also shut down the server directly xd you will have to ban 99% of the players

• yo tarodis, this thing with banning people for doing ABB, who came up with this idea ? u know that u cant attack somehow else than using abb right ? i wont play like in syfolio's video with 1 skill in 3 seconds, abb is not a bug , its how u attack, if u will ban people for this u are literally 0 iq. for real

• the truth there is rules is not applied for all the servers but ONLY some of them the players will still play with bugs (only in jungles or titan *undercover acc*) without anyone seeing them or ABB with the mount since as i said it's a PART of the game and it would be really stupid to do that bannable especially with the new rules they are already very strict so a lot of players are gonna leave this game. It's the same for the "outside software" the players tell you all the time the same thing and the first reason is "It hides your identity, the players can then hack ect..." well its going nowhere my opinion

• Good morning, everyone. I read you from the beginning of this topic and you disgust me, the rules are and always have been the same the bug = forbidden therefore bannible . Before the appearance of all this bug you managed to play well without, so stop moaning about the end of this cheat that caused quite a few players starts. For my part I don’t even know how you realize your bugs so stop saying that more than 90% use them. Question yourself who over-use the game’s bugs

• ABB is bannable? Like really? Do you want us to play PvP like bots or what? I understand abusing bugs like Ruma and Eye are not acceptable and i totally agree with that,but ABB is something completely different . The game is all about PvP,dont destroy the only thing that is keeping it "alive".