New Rules Discussion/Feedback

Dear Iberians! Please pay attention and be careful with phishing tries. If you didn't request a new password and you received an e-mail, don't click in any image or link!! If you have doubts please contact support before clicking anywhere! Your 4story Team
  • Sorry for the late answer... was quite busy this weekend :x

But here you go! :)

It's great that you've finally created the same rules for all servers! :)

I hope this also applies to penalties in every community.

That's the way how it should work in future ;)

is it not allowed and will be punished?

Please.. don't let us discuss and talk about any specific examples here.

What are the "main" changes about bugs to the old versions?

- using any kind of bugs to get advantage over another player, to speed you up, etc. etc. was and is still not allowed. (isn't a change)

- also the ABB (that also includes "bug" as the last B) isn't allowed and will get punished
    - all teams have the same instructions, so a similar report should get handled similar too (which was one of the main problems with the old rules)

Thanks for creating this topic :thumbup:

you're welcome!

..... nobody will care about that rules to be honest. And if you gonna ban everybody who is walking while he Dodges (what is a bug according to you) for example you can also shut down the server directly xd you will have to ban 99% of the players

We don't want to ban 99% of the players.. we want to stop abusing any bugs. And according to that, we also want to stop players using macros to use some of these bugs!

yo tarodis, this thing with banning people for doing ABB, who came up with this idea ? u know that u cant attack somehow else than using abb right ? i wont play like in syfolio's video with 1 skill in 3 seconds, abb is not a bug , its how u attack, if u will ban people for this u are literally 0 iq. for real

I'm sure you'll find a way to use skills without interrupting the cooldown.

will close this topic too? some rules are the same for all servers but do not run on all servers what would be the reason? xD

Sorry but I don't get it.. what exactly is your question/problem rn?

It's the same for the "outside software" the players tell you all the time the same thing and the first reason is "It hides your identity, the players can then hack ect..." well its going nowhere my opinion

This was already a part of our T&Cs that you all read and accepted. That's nothing new.

It's not allowed to hide your Identity/IP etc and it's also not allowed to use any external programm that modify the game.

That doesn't have to do anything with "I'm against" or even not.. these are some common rules that has to be accepted (and that you already accepted right before your registration)

Good morning, everyone. I read you from the beginning of this topic and you disgust me, the rules are and always have been the same the bug = forbidden therefore bannible . Before the appearance of all this bug you managed to play well without, so stop moaning about the end of this cheat that caused quite a few players starts. For my part I don’t even know how you realize your bugs so stop saying that more than 90% use them. Question yourself who over-use the game’s bugs

!!! :)

how can we all have the same rules when some servers have magic higher than others? This is not a balanced game.

This doesn't have anything to do with the rules discussion..

Nethertheless I want to answer your question with one simple sentence: Yes that problem exists, and there are already discussions about a way to make it fair for all communities.

I'll poke that topic next week again. :)

• Tarodis why you post rules that already exist in every server (but none follows ) instead of just fixing the problem? I mean,you can fix the bugs anytime but instead you make the bannnable. Its like you have the key to open a door,but instead you try to break it. Ice Cave is still bugged,people abuse bugs from second accounts and instead of just fixing these problems you post new rules that like the old ones none will read and follow.

• Tarodis why you post rules that already exist in every server (but none follows ) instead of just fixing the problem? I mean,you can fix the bugs anytime but instead you make the bannnable. Its like you have the key to open a door,but instead you try to break it. Ice Cave is still bugged,people abuse bugs from second accounts and instead of just fixing these problems you post new rules that like the old ones none will read and follow.

I don't post them in every server.. and I also cannot fix bugs.

I'm just a team member and not an GF employee. But I try my best to give you answers.

We as team members cannot do more than reporting bugs and poke the responsible people again and again and again..

Nethertheless is abusing bugs against the T&Cs and game rules, that's nothing new.

(OT: About the Ice Cave... yes it's still bugged and we really don't know if and when we get a fix.. but be sure.. we and also GF doesn't like problems like that! And again: we'll inform you about a fix as soon as we get that information!)

• Well im not really agree with this Rule when you can"t combine Hits + Mount is so strange because in my oppinion is not a Bug.....he just help you hit more faster.So the Game will be now like 5-6 years ago when nobody know hit with Mount.

I think i will remove my Mount from Skill Bar for don"t be banned.

Under the Dark Sky came the Red Clouds of Death
    We act as one none shall stop us
    Ruler of the worlds
    Doom approaches in red clouds.
    Purge the heritic, Burn the unclean, Kill the Valorians <3

By Akattsuki Guild :!:

• Well im not really agree with this Rule when you can"t combine Hits + Mount is so strange because in my oppinion is not a Bug.....he just help you hit more faster.So the Game will be now like 5-6 years ago when nobody know hit with Mount.

Skills do have a cooldown. They don't have cooldown by mistake.. they SHOULD have this cooldown.

And if there is a way to interrupt this cooldown, it isn't wanted... (also called BUG)

I think i will remove my Mount from Skill Bar for don"t be banned.

:/:thumbup:

• You say you do not want to ban "99% of players" but I think that if the rule of "ABB" is now bannable believe me that you will lose them because we've all been used to that, so ok for the bugs that's fine, but your rules made 4Story even more bad than it already was. I find it just stupid to put the ABB rule in 2019 knowing that on SOME servers OR even the MAJORITY there are around 15-30 players online, this rule would have more sense in 2016(just an exemple) or NOT all. The problem with you is that all the players on this topic complain about the ABB and some rules but once again you do not care TRY at least understand us and find a solution. Through these rules i just understand that you forbid the only thing that make us stay on 4Story, now if you want us to stay or leave the game just tell us so we wont try to make the game great again and after that do not ask yourself why 99.99% of players are on private servers.

!!!   HEROES NEVER DIE !!!!Résultat de recherche d'images pour

• oh mein *** Gott Tarodis du hast dermaßen keine Ahnung wovon du grade redest.... geh doch einfach nicht selber auf die Fragen hier ein wenn du wirklich KEINE AHNUNG hast davon XDDD

edited & censored by Zonga wrong conversation tone

• Heyo together,

At this point I would like to remind you of your tone.

There are also certain rules in the international board that must be adhered to.

Thanks!

Best regards,

• Potevate far diventare salire sul cavallo direttamente bannabile........ eppure mio cugino una volta mi disse di esser riuscito a chiamare la sua cavalcatura senza programmarla sul razer synapse........

Le suricate domineranno il mondo

• es geht den leuten hier nicht darum skills zu buggen um den cooldown und die zauberzeit zu umgehen, sondern dass sie, wenn sie einen skill usen dabei laufen/b drücken/ oder aufs mount gehen dürfen.

• I do not agree with the opinion of many players who write here. New rules from what I understand will stop using macro. This is a very good change, because the macro was used for bugs s6 etc. This bug was very unfair and gave a huge advantage.

ABB is not possible since there are time locks between skills. You can't reduce the loading time between spells, you can only remove the spell animation, for example using a horse. I suppose it will not be punished. If you do "3x" probably nothing will happen.

Please do not write things that everyone (90%) uses animation shortening, because it is not true. For example, in my guild, in 4story, where I know each member, I can say that maybe 20% uses shortening spell animations. Only "skill players" know how to do it, this is not 90% of all players.

• Potevate far diventare salire sul cavallo direttamente bannabile........ eppure mio cugino una volta mi disse di esser riuscito a chiamare la sua cavalcatura senza programmarla sul razer synapse........

Heya,

It is nice that you would like to share your question/statement with us.

However, it would be better if you explain your concern in English again so that we can understand you and help you better. :)

Best regards,

• President and other players who used the bugs to win. If the rules of the game don’t suit you and you need a bug to win, stop bothering the staff and stop the game for you. Other players who will normally play will enjoy playing this game again, while you bug user, you disgust them.

• i use bugs to win ? :)) bro, first of all im an archer, what bugs are u doing on archer ? second of all, if you re a noob player that cries everytime when some1 kills him in 3 seconds and says that he's a bugger, this conversation is useless, and third of all, ye i guess thats why every sv has 20 players, bcs they "enjoy playing this game again", not bcs they ruined it, with rules like this and many other things. sayonara

• :)Président, si vous êtes si fort, pourquoi êtes - vous plaint de la fin de bugs pour vous? Le règlement dit >>> bug interdit, à la fin si banishable de la polémique est tout. ARRÊTER venir pleurer pour eux et apprendre à jouer sans l'homme. Bonne journée à tous.

• Honestly these new rules are step back, many countries have been fighting for years to have the right to share account or to sell accounts for in-game currency. I am not even talking about the bugs, Iam not sure if it really was allowed in some countries (that it wasnt forbidden in rules) but we in czech republic were not allowed to bug. We do bugg hella lot though. It wont change ever unless u make it impossible to bug, guess Ill get back to it soon anyway.

What happened now is a huge cut in player comfort. Bugs wont stop, the maximum what can u possibly achieve is people playing on their no tittle accounts with jewels and bugging like assholes.

Iam begging you to think this out once again, these global rule doesnt deserve thumbs up but punch in the face.