New Rules Discussion/Feedback

Dear Iberians! Please pay attention and be careful with phishing tries. If you didn't request a new password and you received an e-mail, don't click in any image or link!! If you have doubts please contact support before clicking anywhere! Your 4story Team
  • :)Président, si vous êtes si fort, pourquoi êtes - vous plaint de la fin de bugs pour vous? Le règlement dit >>> bug interdit, à la fin si banishable de la polémique est tout. ARRÊTER venir pleurer pour eux et apprendre à jouer sans l'homme. Bonne journée à tous.

Heya,

It is nice that you would like to share your question/statement with us.

However, it would be better if you explain your concern in English again so that we can understand you and help you better. :)

Best regards,

• Honestly these new rules are step back, many countries have been fighting for years to have the right to share account or to sell accounts for in-game currency. I am not even talking about the bugs, Iam not sure if it really was allowed in some countries (that it wasnt forbidden in rules) but we in czech republic were not allowed to bug. We do bugg hella lot though. It wont change ever unless u make it impossible to bug, guess Ill get back to it soon anyway.

What happened now is a huge cut in player comfort. Bugs wont stop, the maximum what can u possibly achieve is people playing on their no tittle accounts with jewels and bugging like assholes.

Iam begging you to think this out once again, these global rule doesnt deserve thumbs up but punch in the face.

Heya,

Thanks for your feedback.

The special thing about our new rules is that they have been interpreted in a uniform way.

This means that one should follow the same rules in each community.

This is how all players are treated the same.

It also falls under these rules that on the one hand account sharing is prohibited and on the other hand that bug using is also prohibited.

Best regards,

• I understand that you don't want people to use bugs (S6, eye and so on) but what I don't understand is how do you think that simply telling the players not to use bugs will stop them from doing so. Maybe it will reduce the frequency, but people will still find ways to use them (jungle, Marduk). Instead of actually fixing these bugs, thus making 100% sure that no one uses them, you impose some rules that many players will break sooner or later. It doesn't make much sense.

https://i.imgur.com/QQsruX8.jpg

• I understand that you don't want people to use bugs (S6, eye and so on) but what I don't understand is how do you think that simply telling the players not to use bugs will stop them from doing so. Maybe it will reduce the frequency, but people will still find ways to use them (jungle, Marduk). Instead of actually fixing these bugs, thus making 100% sure that no one uses them, you impose some rules that many players will break sooner or later. It doesn't make much sense.

Heya,

Certainly an attempt is made to circumvent one or the other rule.

However, we don't see everything, so we depend on your help.

Should you recognize something negative in other players, for example that they use bugs, then send proof to us.

Only in this way can we act together against such offenses. :)

Best regards,

• Certainly an attempt is made to circumvent one or the other rule.

However, we don't see everything, so we depend on your help.

Should you recognize something negative in other players, for example that they use bugs, then send proof to us.

Or you can just fix the game and there will be no bugs to use

• The best thing with the international rules is that all the communities will have the same punishments regarding the violations of the players.

I really hope that this not just "blowing smoke" and that it will be put into effect,as I have said in the past, when a game offers modes which makes players from different servers interract with each other it's totally unfair to have different rules and punishments.

On other side I agree that is better to try and elimate buggs.It's true,unfortunately,that players won't stop using them and its actually really hard to provide evidence in order for them to be punished.

Lastly,its actually farcical that those self-proclaimed "pro players" are whining about the "ABB" being a bug,when the last "B' refers to the word "bug",so clearly they don't even know what they are abusing.

1WAZh9r.png

• dude, its not a bug how many times do i have to say this ? abb is when u shoot fast, thats how everyone calls it, i dont understand how can u see this as a bug, and why was it allowed until now, while the bugs "weren't allowed" ? cause according to what u say, this is a bug too, right? not rlly

• You don't just shoot fast,you shoot 3 skills in one second.That wouldn't have been possible cause of the global cooldown all skills have.

Do you know what ABB stands for?

Why wasn't pinned down as a "bug" before,that was GameForge's fault.

1WAZh9r.png

• Wouldn't it be better to fix them? Players recording gameplay 24/7 to catch someone using bugs will cause too much bad blood between them in an already toxic game. Just relying on this isn't a long term solution, maybe it would be fitting as a short term one if someone actually fixed these bugs in the end.

https://i.imgur.com/QQsruX8.jpg

• Heya Doodz,

"Bugfix" can only be done by GameForge/Zemi.

That is, if we get enough evidence, we realize that we are acting positively against the problem.

Unfortunately, we team members can't see everything and are partly dependent on your help.

Therefore, we also ask you to report such incidents so that we can act together against them.

If we work more together in this sense, then sooner we can mitigate or even eliminate the problem.

Best regards,

• After reading the comments everyone talks about ABB and the bug usage.

However, there is another interesting new rule that I don't think has been properly thought through.

A user can register several accounts on each server but can only play one at a time.

By this point you have reached the point that on the Hungarian server, people living in the same household cannot start battleground and battle of the worlds together because they are banned for the same ip address.

Is this the case with other servers or have the rules been misinterpreted by the Hungarian side?

So after 10 years of playing, I can't play with my wife together.

This way, one of us cannot fully use our account even though we spent on both.

Not only we did this, but many other players on the server, if I think well on other servers.

Just as bugs can be proven with a two-minute video, or by log verification, it can still be solved, since one person can't play multiple characters actively. (No one has 4 or more hands, obviously!)

Restricting tournament registration on the Hungarian server is also a nuisance for us, but it goes beyond all frontiers.

This is probably not just a problem that affects us, it has made it impossible for many families to play, because they cannot participate in any worthwhile fight together.

I would like you to find some solution to this if this rule changes somehow so that I can use my account again fully.

• eZee this has already been checked in our community before registration for the tournament. It was enough that we wrote a ticket through the support system explaining the situation. The administration somehow checked it and then they could sign up in one IP. Try to write a ticket

• I am really sad to still play this game. These rules are old for a game that wants to survive in the 21st century. They tried to modify, but brought the same that already existed. Shut down all servers as there will always be a PING difference between players and some who abuse BUGS to outperform others. No use banning the BUGGERS. Bug fixes and enough. In addition we have 3 LAST pirate servers from former players.

• eZee this has already been checked in our community before registration for the tournament. It was enough that we wrote a ticket through the support system explaining the situation. The administration somehow checked it and then they could sign up in one IP. Try to write a ticket

We have tried everything in this case, announced a common IP, talked to the Hungarian GA at Teamspeak.

There is no chance that the two of us can participate in a tournament together at any time.

However, this rule has now excludes the common game Battleground and the Battle of the Worlds as well.

We are slowly going there that we dare not enter the game together because they will ban us in the end.

There is an additional rule for everything, there could be one.

Include in the new rules that members of the same household who are demonstrably playing together and who share a common IP in the ticket system can participate in any event of the game.

It is so easy to prove that someone is AFK and only there for reward or someone is fighting.

• I am really sad to still play this game. These rules are old for a game that wants to survive in the 21st century. They tried to modify, but brought the same that already existed. Shut down all servers as there will always be a PING difference between players and some who abuse BUGS to outperform others. No use banning the BUGGERS. Bug fixes and enough. In addition we have 3 LAST pirate servers from former players.

Heya,

The great thing about the rules, however, is that they are uniformly designed for all communities.

This means that each player is treated the same and everyone can play legally by the same means and that's what most players want: fair play.

Best regards,

• So, its forbidden to:

-Autohit/Hit while moving

-directly using your mount after casting

did i understand that correct?

Heya,

thanks for your questions.

This is of course prohibited, as you break off the skill through such activities and thus come faster to the pvp.

Other players who cast their skills in a neutral way are thus at a considerable disadvantage.

This is unfair among the players, which is why this rule was put into effect.

Best regards,

• werd dich morgen bei der GE im Auge haben, und wehe du machst auch nur einen Autohit ausm laufen