New Rules Discussion/Feedback

• So we can play together in Battleground and War of the Worlds? Is that mean? I'ts awesome. Our hungarian Game Administrator forbidden us to play international server, but this is some misunderstanding.

As long as you don't brake the rules, yep.

I play this days some BattleGrounds and guess what ? In every Bg i saw people use PingZapper/Wtfast + make ABB with Mount :)) like u saw people dont care about "New Rules" they still do it +a lot of them play in no names accounts for using Ping Zapper/Wtfast.

We can say after this update at "Rules" you will ban 90 % of Players and they will go on privates sv 100 % or stop the game.

Make a video and send your report. :)

signaturvontarodisqzfbp.png

Team Manager - 4Story.Ro

Game Administrator - 4Story.Uk

Event Manager - 4Story.Uk

• Tarodis  

I do it already :) but nobody get ban for PingZapper/Wtfast on BattleGround

So no ban for them on general ?

Under the Dark Sky came the Red Clouds of Death
    We act as one none shall stop us
    Ruler of the worlds
    Doom approaches in red clouds.
    Purge the heritic, Burn the unclean, Kill the Valorians <3

By Akattsuki Guild :!:

• So no ban for them on general

Yeeeey and again....

We will NEVER tell you when, why and how long we ban somebody! That's internal and will always be like that... doesn't matter how often you ask for that information.

And still... that really shouldn't be part of that topic (again and again)

(PS: If you see anything against our rules, feel free to report that player(s).. but don't assume that we will tell if that was correct and if we banned anybody.. - called data privacy)

signaturvontarodisqzfbp.png

Team Manager - 4Story.Ro

Game Administrator - 4Story.Uk

Event Manager - 4Story.Uk

• I would like to try to clarify two points. As most users have said, ABB (x3) is NOT a bug. It is only a way to skill with the horse. If each of us made ice for example should he be banned? Do first to remove the mounts being just useless. Also during a skill with the horse the skills go on cd and it's not like the real bugs (anti bug pauldron bug ect that don't go on cd). Regarding the sanctions, each of us has reviewed or whatever the regulation .. I really want to know how many people respect it and how many people belong to the staff do what they want, as it is true you can't give internal information .. but if I report a person for having bugged or wtfast or other (especially several times) and I continue to see it online or in bg .. 2 + 2 = 4;)

Tarodis  

Zonga  

• I would like to try to clarify two points. As most users have said, ABB (x3) is NOT a bug. It is only a way to skill with the horse. If each of us made ice for example should he be banned? Do first to remove the mounts being just useless. Also during a skill with the horse the skills go on cd and it's not like the real bugs (anti bug pauldron bug ect that don't go on cd). Regarding the sanctions, each of us has reviewed or whatever the regulation .. I really want to know how many people respect it and how many people belong to the staff do what they want, as it is true you can't give internal information .. but if I report a person for having bugged or wtfast or other (especially several times) and I continue to see it online or in bg .. 2 + 2 = 4;)

Tarodis  

Zonga  

Heya,

thanks for your feedback.

It may be that the ABB is not a bug for you, but we call it a bug according to our rules (click here).

These rules are set from above and we as a team have to represent them.

In our eyes, the ABB is a bug because you can abort a skill with a mount and thus trigger a possible cool down.

A person who acts without ABB is therefore at a disadvantage.

In order to make the game fair for all, this rule came into force.

Best regards,

zonga4ckixd.jpg

SuperGameMaster 4Story.uk

BoardModerator 4Story.uk

BoardModerator 4Story.int

Daezi.♥

• Thank you for your fantastic reply.

First, this is the cringe comment I have ever seen. Second, I am not alone in saying the same things (even using different words). Third, you have eluded everything else I wrote, responding only to what was convenient and always the same way.

If people do not complain or go elsewhere, since over the years the game has been developed quite badly, and now instead of thinking about more serious things (difficult cave for example), think of ABB.

Ps: I would like you to notice if you didn't know, that even without a horse you can still make a x3 or u'abb fast enough. The problem is that you look at too many rules (questionable rules for other), without thinking about whether it is right or not. This will be the last comment, I have already lost enough time.

Cya

• This doesn't make any sense, the cooldown is not reduced, you only cancel animations. By this logic, nobody should use skills while moving because the animations are shorter compared to when standing still (even though there are animations specifically designed to use skills while moving).

7IyTvbf.jpg

• Zonga Ok we have "Global Rules" but on some Country the rules are not same punishnent,from exemple i send 2 tichets on BattleGround for report 2 Turkey players for programs+hitting with mount and nothing.They play everyday like this on battle ground.

Why for them new Rules are not like others ?

Ruler of the worlds

• Zonga Ok we have "Global Rules" but on some Country the rules are not same punishnent,from exemple i send 2 tichets on BattleGround for report 2 Turkey players for programs+hitting with mount and nothing.They play everyday like this on battle ground.

Why for them new Rules are not like others ?

Heya,

Thank you so much for your feedback.

Basically, all rules should be the same in every community. This means that there are the same rules in every country.

However, if you feel that certain practices are being disregarded, you can certainly contact the next level of the community to discuss the issue.

Best regards,

zonga4ckixd.jpg

SuperGameMaster 4Story.uk

BoardModerator 4Story.uk

BoardModerator 4Story.int

Daezi.♥

• Zonga   Tarodis

Just to make sure, clicking on the minimap while your character is stunned with fear by a mage / nw is not allowed, no?

Using your words, this means playing the game in a way not intended by the devs, putting other players at a disadvantage.

So if I see someone using that bug, should I record it and send to the support team or is it just a waste of time?

7IyTvbf.jpg

• Using a mount is considered an advantage, but playing with extremely low ping is acceptable. We thought that the use of proxy would be accepted in different situations, and blockable by those who already have a good ping, but on the contrary, continue to use without having to, and who uses to have a good game, is blocked. Until when is this? Honestly I will never understand the logic of these administrators. They do not listen to the community. And everyone does what they want. Blocking who still plays because of a bug is the WORST of actions! IMPROVE gameplay and make bugs unused. Where are the developers of this game? Can't do absolutely nothing? Private servers BETTER than the official? The height of the absurd. Blocking those who still play will only drive the game into oblivion. If that's what they want, they're on the right track.certo.

• ppl still trying to change rules? useless guys just leave the server as fast as you can thats all they want

!!!   HEROES NEVER DIE !!!!Résultat de recherche d'images pour

• Syfo aren't you happy because automentoring, which was the main problem of 4story by far, is finally bannable now?

I am so grateful for theese amazing new rules and i can't express how stunned am i by the sharpness of the mainds who thought about em.

Ty again guys, amazing job

MORATO DI ENA<3:love:8o:*

• It's with people like Sweeen that the game will continue to live put Sween as GM on IT server because it's really someone sincere and who wants the official stays with us for life thx Sween we all love you<3

!!!   HEROES NEVER DIE !!!!Résultat de recherche d'images pour

• Syfo aren't you happy because automentoring, which was the main problem of 4story by far, is finally bannable now?

I am so grateful for theese amazing new rules and i can't express how stunned am i by the sharpness of the mainds who thought about em.

Ty again guys, amazing job

Acciett il tuo commento y.y

Le suricate domineranno il mondo

• ppl still trying to change rules? useless guys just leave the server as fast as you can thats all they want

Well...like u saw the Staff just do what they want for them,but for us they just remove everything xD.

They want us play like Morays.

Like i say 90 % of players will stop after the new rules

Old rules was better.

The point is you need play normal + without mount but if you join BG or Bow sometimes you saw people from different country using everyday combo with mount + ping zapper/wtfast.

And yes we make a lot of tichets for test if we have global rules but nah we dont have, is not the same punishment,in some country all of this are legal.

So i suggest you make everything legal

Or u can ignore me and have fun with 2-3 players and ban who still playing everyday xd.

I think Syfolio have right they want us to leave 4story for win free tournaments.

Ruler of the worlds