Event Schedule

Dear players We would like to invite you to the official 4Story Discord. There you will be able to talk with other players from your community and others and be in closer contact with 4Story teams of each community even if no support situation will be handled in that platform (For any report, any complaint please use our support system). You will also have access to the news of our servers. We hope that you enjoy and have a good time there for that, we also ask you to respect our rules. Come join us: 4Story Official Discord
  • Hi Everyone,

As we all know most of players have already stopped playing this game. You may think that it is just because of the new 4Story game; 4Story Origin but it is not. It had started when you changed moon crystal rewards and when you removed moon crystals from mardook. Even all of these, there is still hope for this game. For example, when you make an event related to farming, most of players come back for it and thanks to event we become able to make some PvP. Therefore, it would be nice if you create an event schedule(to not waste other players’ time). I hope you do not say we do not know the event times, because GameForge has employeed you as authorized people and authorized people should be able to answer players questions. Of course you may choose to keep event times to yourselves. However, if you do this i will delete this game completely and i will not download again.(I believe in most players will do the same thing at least in TR)Anyway, i hope you can consider my suggestion. Also, it would be cool if you make more events to keep players busy, they do not have to be in large scales.

Best Regards,

Experienced 4Story Player

• Hi Everyone,

As we all know most of players have already stopped playing this game. You may think that it is just because of the new 4Story game; 4Story Origin but it is not. It had started when you changed moon crystal rewards and when you removed moon crystals from mardook. Even all of these, there is still hope for this game. For example, when you make an event related to farming, most of players come back for it and thanks to event we become able to make some PvP. Therefore, it would be nice if you create an event schedule(to not waste other players’ time). I hope you do not say we do not know the event times, because GameForge has employeed you as authorized people and authorized people should be able to answer players questions. Of course you may choose to keep event times to yourselves. However, if you do this i will delete this game completely and i will not download again.(I believe in most players will do the same thing at least in TR)Anyway, i hope you can consider my suggestion. Also, it would be cool if you make more events to keep players busy, they do not have to be in large scales.

Best Regards,

Experienced 4Story Player

It started much earlier that a huge number of players stopped playing the game. It started 4 to 5 years ago. (On DE).

There is reason why they put the crystals out of marduk essence. Because there are enough Bugger/Hacker who are able to run Marduk within a few minutes all the day. And Gameforge/ZEMI is not able to stop those Bugs/Hacks so they had to put out the crystals. And those Bugs/hacks are still not fixed so a farm event would just be stupid and senseless in this point of view.

The Problem with Events is that the Guys who decide which Items are in the price pool for every Event had absolutely no idea what the Value of those Items is. The Eventteams are trying their best to get good Rewards but they just get a No all the time from their "bosses".

Kindly regards

iSalakis

• Hello friends. The problem with this game is the players. They use hack, buggs to take advantage. I played on Portugal's server, I played for the Spanish and the Romanian, all empty and without battles. At PT we no longer see Derions, 2 players logged in all day. The merged Brazilians were EXPULSED from the server for having a lower Internet latency. The developers are executioners, because they have the tools to improve the game, they prefer bankruptcy. We don't see hackers on P4 for example, what is missing from the original 4story?

• In TR server huge amount of players had stopped playing when “The GOAT Super Ultra Update” came. Actually it was obvious that GF wont bring any more updates when they brought that update.(lv 97 to lv 140 GEEZ)

• Hello friends. The problem with this game is the players. They use hack, buggs to take advantage. I played on Portugal's server, I played for the Spanish and the Romanian, all empty and without battles. At PT we no longer see Derions, 2 players logged in all day. The merged Brazilians were EXPULSED from the server for having a lower Internet latency. The developers are executioners, because they have the tools to improve the game, they prefer bankruptcy. We don't see hackers on P4 for example, what is missing from the original 4story?

If they keep using GameGuard they wont be able to guard anything. It just blocks to open pdfs and other things while the game is running.

• about marduks and hackers. I've read so many suggestions from the players, an interesting one ... Throwing out the player you make in less than X minutes. Anyway, they already gave up on that game and we still insist on it.