New Content

Dear players We would like to invite you to the official 4Story Discord. There you will be able to talk with other players from your community and others and be in closer contact with 4Story teams of each community even if no support situation will be handled in that platform (For any report, any complaint please use our support system). You will also have access to the news of our servers. We hope that you enjoy and have a good time there for that, we also ask you to respect our rules. Come join us: 4Story Official Discord
  • Hi Again, I want to make sure I am not wasting my time playing.

Following link: New Content?

- Narawashi -- From old times?

- Arahur Rampart -- From Old times?

- Devil’s Lair -- I do not know what this is.

- Visit our new server with your friends on 20th March to explore these thrilling new areas with new Monsters that was never been seen in Iberia.

My question is:

-- is this all in new server only?

-- I am told uk players cannot experience these as the ticket for Narwashi, etc is not available. Is this True?

any insight would be great.

Thanks in Advance.

~ Negi/ManWithYellowHat

5032839.jpg?564

• Yes its true but the gm's probs dont know it yet cus they are not the ...... for example in the cz server u can buy the entry at the npc for documents. but not on uk there u cant even see them

• I reached 100lvl on the new server and farmed on all these shared dungeons (yeah they are like maps, if you join you will see everyone else that has joined). Narawashi and Arahur are exactly the same but with Ice Cave drops, the Devil's Lair is a "new" dungeon but it has the same drops as Ice Cave too, the cool thing is that this has 2 new mobs as bosses. But that's all. No new drops or new content except for the 2 new mobs that do not drop something more that what the Ice Cave drops too.

• Yes its true but the gm's probs dont know it yet cus they are not the ...... for example in the cz server u can buy the entry at the npc for documents. but not on uk there u cant even see them

looks like I it is there now right? on the new server on uk?

Yes they are the entry tickets are available at the npc where u can buy the documents. on s3