Not banning players who use hacks?

Dear Iberians! Please pay attention and be careful with phishing tries. If you didn't request a new password and you received an e-mail, don't click in any image or link!! If you have doubts please contact support before clicking anywhere! Your 4story Team
  • I'd like to know how you ban people if they obviously use hacks. Lately i've seen 3 videos on yt where players obviously used nocast hack and they wont get ban? What a bullshit statement is that you have to record it yourself if you play tournament literally noone will want to get even less fps in tournament if you already have huge fps problems on gf servers maybe you should wake up and start doing something with it? If i'd steal something irl and like 10 people saw me stealing the thing police wouldn't say that the person who was stolen has to record it. xoxox 6:40, 9:46 the best part to see the nocast those spells have cast time like 5sec and he does it instantly? What a miracle. Another examples of nocast: xoxox, xoxox Gf maybe you should consider doing some changes instead of creating another useless server which will die in a week. I'd like to get a statement from someone who has higher rank than a SGM if noone with that rank will answer you are delusional cya. Btw the hack hasn't been patched since 21.5.2020 maybe you will make it 1 year.

Videos removed | Zhirelia

• Hello,

hm well ... I personally don't agree with you in all mentioned points, accept for one:

Cheaters are deserved to be banned.

Althought I would like to discuss with you about this hugh topic it is not allow to denounce other people, whether the allegations are right or wrong.

In this case your posted videos are the denouncing part of your post and this part I had to remove due to our forum rules.

Whether there is FPS drop or not, why don't you just send these videos to the game team who are responsible for this/these server?

If I guess it correctly it mus be the Spanish server(s)?!

But I'm sorry to tell you this now but I can't keep this thread open. So please contact them, they will have a look into this.

- Closed -