Mount-ABB

• Hello 4story Community !

We want Mount-ABB back ! because without this thing....this game is unplayable :(

Mount-ABB is a part from game....game mechanics :rolleyes:

When this was legal a lot of players play,when you put ilegal a lof of players left :rolleyes:

Under the Dark Sky came the Red Clouds of Death
    We act as one none shall stop us
    Ruler of the worlds
    Doom approaches in red clouds.
    Purge the heritic, Burn the unclean, Kill the Valorians <3

By Akattsuki Guild :!:

• who says that mount abb is a bug doesn't know anything about this game, the staff ita in some tickets about it, mentioned the skil cast, or that it lowers the launch times.

What are we talking about? launch times are based on skill cast! the abb mount is ONLY NEEDED to cut animations, and make everything a little faster.

For example Why can an assa skill a movement? ,why can a mage cut the fear animation? and why can we all cut the dodge?

the purpose is the same, the cut of the animation !!!

• I want to post here just for you to know that i'm following this thread and i forwarded all of this to 4story responsible, as promised.

• Hi

So i already have an answer about the ABB bug, has i said before, i forwarded all the information that you gave to me for 4story responsible so he could take a decision about ABB. After some discussion, i have to inform you that it will stay forbidden.

• Pinky if this rule dont change why on others sv MountABB is not bannable ? From exemple on HU people use full mountabb and 0 ban and on uk sv people move bcs they can use mount +wtfast.Why rules are not apply for every sv ?

Under the Dark Sky came the Red Clouds of Death
    We act as one none shall stop us
    Ruler of the worlds
    Doom approaches in red clouds.
    Purge the heritic, Burn the unclean, Kill the Valorians <3

By Akattsuki Guild :!:

• Nanne when there are no tickets nobody can be banned. In Germany we use Mount ABB too and noone gets a bann because nobody is reporting and thats a good solution i think. If Pinky & 4Story think its right to bann players for „skill“… sad enough. But then lets stay together as Community and dont bann others for Mount ABB because its not a bugg.

thomas21llfjnrijuj.jpg