Posts by Gawain

Dear Iberians! Please pay attention and be careful with phishing tries. If you didn't request a new password and you received an e-mail, don't click in any image or link!! If you have doubts please contact support before clicking anywhere! Your 4story Team

Hi All,

There are many problems in this new patch. Lets everybody write the problems they found in this thread. I'll start with a few;

1-You can't enter bg as a team.

2-You can't use invisibility potion or any other potions in bg.

3-No bg skills.

4-When you use homeport you get error message.

5-Marduk rings looks as a mystery chest.

Hi Everyone,

As we all know most of players have already stopped playing this game. You may think that it is just because of the new 4Story game; 4Story Origin but it is not. It had started when you changed moon crystal rewards and when you removed moon crystals from mardook. Even all of these, there is still hope for this game. For example, when you make an event related to farming, most of players come back for it and thanks to event we become able to make some PvP. Therefore, it would be nice if you create an event schedule(to not waste other players’ time). I hope you do not say we do not know the event times, because GameForge has employeed you as authorized people and authorized people should be able to answer players questions. Of course you may choose to keep event times to yourselves. However, if you do this i will delete this game completely and i will not download again.(I believe in most players will do the same thing at least in TR)Anyway, i hope you can consider my suggestion. Also, it would be cool if you make more events to keep players busy, they do not have to be in large scales.

Best Regards,

Experienced 4Story Player

Hi Everyone,

I wonder why routin maintenances last too long in everyweek. It's routin and there's nothing new in game just focus to short this maintenances or do these in earlier hours pls or there's another option u may bring new things with long maintenance durations but please do one one these guys pls.