Posts by xSombra

Dear Iberians! Please pay attention and be careful with phishing tries. If you didn't request a new password and you received an e-mail, don't click in any image or link!! If you have doubts please contact support before clicking anywhere! Your 4story Team

Ola BA Hawk,

Acho que nao feri ninguem, ou faltei ao respeito a alguem. A situacao e que ha certas coisas que certos membros da equipa mandam ao ar mas no fundo nao querem saber.

Contudo se o fiz peço desculpa

Sr. Pillarp

Sem o querer ofender ou tao pouco desrespeita lo, mas percebes tanto de 4story como eu de lagares de azeite. Tens um cérebro minúsculo e isso reflecte se no que escreves.

Quanto ao escrever no Internacional esta la para toda a gente ver a vergonha que este servidor é, para verem ao ralo onde chegou esta comunidade e isso inclui me a mim, porque faço parte dela.

Quanto as regras tu percebes tanto delas como um gajo que jogue isto há 6 meses. E verdade que estas há pouco na equipa mas nao me venhas com tretas e mais tretas, e paninhos contentes porque tu nao passas disso mesmo de alguem da equipa. Podes dizer que jogas, dizer que fazes parte de 5 comunidades, mas no fim sabes o que isso contribui para o servidor ? ou para nos tornarmos melhor ? ZERO, BOLA, NADA.

Tu nao sentes na pele o que um jogador, que faz bgs e bw's sente, bugs por todo o lado, pings perfeitos ( uso de wtfast/pingzapper ) e nao falo de cor, porque normalmente jogo com 4 de ping.

Agora vens falar do que ? Daquilo que tu propio nao sabes e tens que ir perguntar a alguem superior ?

Ha coisas que nao mudam e certo pessoal da equipa sera sempre igual, quer saiam ou entrem, só substituem o nome, porque a crença, honestidade para com todo um servidor ira ser sempre de muitíssimo baixo nível. Nao existe compromisso

Espero ter esclarecido
    :)

Aviso: Atenção à forma como se dirige a outros membros. - hawk

Hello 4story Team, Zemi and without forgeting Gamerforge.

Well i came here to show how sad i am, and how saddly unfair can be the game for many people who loves to play, i would like to ask why the rules aren't the same for everyone?

Well i kinda know that answer. Because we got some discrimination from server to server wich means that PT server never will be like DE server, in fact is true. But in your mind all you see are NUMBERS! Or must i say Money ?

Let's full our pockets with money of the players and who pay more will get some regards/possibilities different from the people who doesn't gives us money. In some servers you are able to use bugs without being punished for that, you are able to use WTfast/Pingzapper without any kind of problem, and WHY ?? From the servers who are allowed to this we get much more money so it's not a issue.

I got a problem about having a new router gaming, who comes incorporated with WTfast but guess what ? in my server are forbidden. So to keep playing the game, or i spend more money to buy a new router, or i keep my mouth shutted like a tiny rat.

All i want to say are if in this world a huge country like USA, comanded by a guy with that kind of ideas remember to say : We got a new LAW, out of the USA you can murder who ever you want because are allowed, how would you react?

Maybe you will try to pay at someone who can be your shield, who can died for you. And on game it is the same, GM, SGM, GA and COMAS who faces players with many type of question and issues are your shields, but you don't fucking care about it Zemi / GameForge, in the end are those people who get mad and are disrespected and you earn ALL MONEY for yourselfs.

Why would we put the same rules for every single server when we 19 servers ( example ) and we only care about 4/5 ? It makes no sense at all. Otherwise just shut down the servers you don't care about. PT server got merged with BR server. I feel sorry for this guys because they are always full of lag, some of them can't play like before. After this merge everyone thought let them use WTfast/pingzapper because are unfair to them. But at the end and one more time you guys DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT IT ! After all is a merge between 2 servers who we don't give a shit.

In your private lifes you are the same? Maybe yes, you are above everyone right ? We got all the power above them. That's not true

With that you lost so many players, players who canstantly try to show this game are good and amazing, players who spends alot of time and money here. In the end you just don't care !

Let's lose the community we had before to embrace some kids and select the servers we care !

With best Regards and no more words

xSombra aka nFoX

Hi Pinky

Well what it matter getting mooncrystal added in shop with bonus points ? when you got a max ammount you can buy ?

Another thing about this are, GF takes off mooncrystal from Dungeon Marduk with the explanation of, " we are taking this off because of several hackers getting them " .. Insteed of getting them out of that dungeon what about be more active and smash down who hacks ?

Getting a better hack shield should be nice ..

But in the end you have done shit in that, in the end all you ( all company, including the support team ) can do is smashing who tries to play fair and with what the game gives.

It seems you are CoMa from FR ?? Well 70% of hackers are from that server .. HOW CAN YOU EXPLAIN IT ????

I wish you best regards, because its christmas time :)

Actualy he is right, what it matters for GF are money, without thinking on players or making this game better. GF YOU GUYS ARE SUCH A BUNCH OF DUMBS ! A game with alot of potential but in your hands GF ? Just a shiitty game where you just care about to 1 or 2 servers .. Keep going like this, and you gonna get this worse and worse .. Less players, players quitting ! Just think about it ..